We saw the doctor again yesterday for another checkup. We heard OP's heartbeat again-it was much faster and louder than the first time. OP kept moving around; the doctor says its an active baby. That causes a little bit of concern since I know I will be able to feel OP move soon, which means I will be feeling all of those movements. Yikes!
Anyway, we're going back at the end of the month for the ultrasound. For those of you who don't know or forgot we are NOT going to find out the sex of the baby. You will have to wait until the end of September (or maybe even October) like the rest of us to find out.
Meanwhile, I have basically grown out of regular pants, and I even wore my first maternity shirts to work this week (a lot of my regular shirts don't seem to be long enough these days)! Thanks to my parents and sisters, I have a whole slew of new tanks and capris to wear this summer. I'll post a picture of me and the belly soon (I'm at work right now, so I don't have access to our pics).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your welcome, we have such great taste... in maternity clothes too I guess!
Good luck with that whole movement thing.
-Sarah
You are going to LOVE feeling OP move. It's going to get addictive feeling him in there (notice I said HIM!) That was the best part of the pregnancy for me!
Glad to hear OP is doing well! I agree with the post above...the movement is a really neat part of pregnancy! I missed feeling it for awhile once E was out.
Post a Comment