My cousin Andrei and his girlfriend Kim came to visit us a couple weeks after our trip up north. Our trip up to Reno was too short so it was really great for them to come down so that we could have more time to visit with them. The night they came into town we all tried "The King and I" Thai restaurant (thanks to Brad again!). It was pretty good, Kim had her curry Thai Hot, I chickened out from trying it though. Missi and I both stuck with 3's for our curries which is pretty mild but not too mild.
Anyhoo we spent Saturday at Seaworld and had a lot of fun there. Unfortunately, it rained (well sprinkled or misted pretty hard) while we were there. Here are some photos of us at Seaworld, you'll notice that Ginny had to have her hoody on. We hope to get back up to the Reno/Northern California area again to visit everyone again and to see other friends we missed (that's you Kathryn!).
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ginny is SO adorable!! I can't believe it's been so long since we've seen you! She's getting SO big!! It looks like she's a good traveler. Hope to see you soon! Are you on Facebook yet?!
You're welcome anytime. I'll be here probably through November with rehab so it'd be great to see you three!
Post a Comment