I tried to convince Missi that we were going to Disneyland. She didn't fall for it though. After I got my free iced Mocha drink from McDonalds we were on our way to ........ the Zoo!
Before I go on, some of you may notice that Ginny is lacking pants in many of the photos. Despite what you may hear from Missi, the reason why Ginny does not have pants on is because a goat ate them while we were at the Children's Zoo. Prove me wrong. You can't!
OK, so while we were at the Zoo we rode Skyfari and Ginny loved it! She enjoyed looking down at all the people and the animals down below. After the ride she got to meet two baby Kiwi birds and a baby parrot at an animal encounter presentation. Ginny is so great to have around, if I tried to get up close to those birds by myself, the exhibitors would have pushed me aside in favor of some kid. Good job Ginny, way to be cute!
After the Zoo, Ginny and I cruised on over to Balboa Park. The first place we went was the gem and rock association exhibit. Ginny fell asleep looking at the rocks. (I forgot to upload this pic when I first made the slide-show below, so that's why it's all by its lonesome.)
We ate lunch at the Organ Pavilion and were serenaded with some organ music. It was a lot of walking! Well, the rest of the pix pretty much speak for themselves, so here you go!
Ginny enjoyed Skyfari more than this video shows-
We can't wait for another Ginny-Daddy Day. Mom can come too if she wants. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment