Last night, for the first time, Ginny rolled from her back onto her tummy! Okay, I have to admit, I wasn't there for the first time. She had been trying to do it for about a week now, and I could tell she was getting close, so when I dropped her off at day care yesterday, I gave her a little pep talk, but begged her to wait until she was at home before she completed the roll.
The talk must have worked since she decided to complete the roll yesterday, but she waited until she was home with her Daddy. Darwin even happened to have the video camera rolling at the time (although he was filming Mulan's destruction when she rolled onto her tummy). She did it again right after I got home (but, alas, I had my back to her, putting her bottles away, and missed it!). After that, I couldn't take my eyes off of her, and she rolled for me too!
Now, she can roll both ways, and could (theoretically) roll around the entire house to get around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yippee Ginny!! Way to go, you'll have your parents on the move soon :) See ya soon! XOXO
Post a Comment