Sunday, June 1, 2008

More Birthdays!!!

Hey all!

It's your favorite black doggy that weighs more than 55 pounds that doesn't have a white tuft of hair at the end of her tail (i.e. (that's right I use "i.e.") not Boo or Rogue)- Me! Mulan!!!.

So, mommy and daddy showed me some pix from Auntie Sarah and 'cuzzin to Auntie Sarah' Julianne's birthday party. Auntie Gary hosted the party at her house. She's the one who is dutifully grooming Amber in the photo below. So loving! I groom Mickey like that sometimes.

Here's Julianne about to blow out her candles.
Auntie Sarah blew out her candles quick, and got to opening presents. She gets crazy for presents like I do!
The present opening fever was contagious! Even Noah and Auntie Em got a little crazy!
Here' my daddy-pie. I think he was using the helmet to explain what "OP" stands for. My dad's more than meets the eye, he tells me that himself.
Here's mommy-pie... I think seeing dad wear the Optimus Prime helmet makes her a little skeptical.
Anyhoo, after they came home they treated Mickey and me to a nice spatula licking session. That's right, I'm using this post to call my parents out, they use US to clean their dishes!!! Everyone wins, with our green way of living.
Happy Birthday Auntie Sarah!

2 comments:

John said...

I would be worried too Missi :) Where did you get that helmet Dar! It's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks... Mulan.

Too bad you can't make it to dinner tomorrow night. We're having a VOLCANO!!! Yes!
-Sarah