Another title for this post could be: "Emie: College Grad, Lotto Participant"
Emie failed to execute my five year plan that I created for myself- which was to win the lotto during school and never have to work. She's executing a different plan for herself, soon enough she's going to be returning to work as an auditor! What-what! She's been known to storm into a client's office and shout "You best get yo finansheezats in order!"
Anyhoo, here are some photos of her and the fam at the graduation. You'll notice that none of them were taken from the general seating area. That's cuz it was crazy hot and we gave up our seats. Though, I'm happy to report that the announcers pronounced her name right and that no one blew an air horn over the reading of her name. Yay!
Congrats to Emie!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations to Emilee! Where did she graduate from? Nice pictures, Dar!
--Kathryn
Leave it to Dar to omit some important info-she graduated from Cal Poly Pomona.
Thanks, Missi--
Maybe Dar's a little miffed that she didn't pick UCR and blocked her undergraduate institution out of his mind! :)
--Kathryn
That could be true Kathryn, I'm pretty fickle. I was relying on her to win the lottery so that I could mooch off of her. Oh well, Missi's got some younger cousins that I can talk into playing the lottery.
Post a Comment