Mulan has been very bad this last week or so. She knew Santa has come and gone, and I guess I forgot to tell her that she still needs to be good cuz Santa is coming back again this year. Due to her terrible knack for mischievousness, and the horrible massacre of the armrest to the couch (times 2), we had to construct Fort Family Room, to protect our remaining furniture.

BTW-look at my new shoes. Aren't they super cute? ;)
Fortunately, Fort Family Room was short lived, as Darwin and I had trouble accessing the family room. Thus, we have appeared to invest in miniature horses since we bought a makeshift indoor corral to contain the mischievousness. Fortunately, our indoor corral has worked for the 3 days it has been up. Hopefully, combined with the doggie school Mulan and Mickey will be attending, we can significantly curb the damage to our personal property.

Mulan says that she's sorry and she's going to try hard to do really good in school so that everyone will come see her again...How can you be mad at a face like that???
2 comments:
If you ever get frustrated, just ask, and I'll send pics of thousands of dollars of damage over the years all caused by a separation anxiety inflicted dog that weighs 15lbs!
Or...watch a few episodes of the dog whisperer!
These times too will pass. Be firm...stay strong and remember you are the pack leaders!!!
Gigi
P.S. How about some dog chews???
Post a Comment