Sunday, October 21, 2007

More Pics of Elliott

Obviously, Uncle Handsome ran out of time on his last post about Elliott because we have a ton more pictures to share of our new nephew.

Elliott adored me right away (and the feeling was mutual!)









Dar freaked out every time Elliott cried. He would only let me photograph him when Elliott was calm.















Elliott was a very curious boy and would take the time to check you out while you held him (that or he really liked to look at the trees through the window behind me).








Here's a close up of Elliott checking out Uncle Handsome.











And here is Elliott and I snuggling one last time before Uncle Handsome and I hopped on a plane back to California.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Aaww..sweet pics, we miss you guys! Thanks so much for posting these. It was a nice little treat to find these on the blog on Elliot's 6 week bday. Man, has it already been two weeks? Thanksgiving will sneak up on us quick.

jbox said...

I'm enjoying your blog and you took great pics of your visit to NC. I told Dex that I like your pictures of Elliott because he's not blurry in yours.