Saturday, October 20, 2007

Our Nephew!


So in the interest of getting more hits on our blog we decided to pull out the big guns - pix of Elliott. Enjoy!
By the way did you guys know that you have to wash a pacifier if it falls on the ground before putting it back in the baby's mouth? Somewhere there are grandparents screaming "What the heck did Uncle Handsome do now!"





Sometimes growing up we'd see our mom playing with a baby and she'd exclaim something a little out of control, like "Oh she's so cute I'm gonna pinch her and bite her"
So I guess it runs in the family -




So here's one more picture of Mickey and Mulan's cousin. I guess us west coasters will have to wait till Thanksgiving to get our Elliott fix!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Elliott misses getting cuddles from you guys...he gets a little bored with just us and the kitties sometimes. He's excited to meet his doggie cuz's over Thanksgiving too!