"This is about to happen."
I started my approach - swung my arm smoothly - let go of the B button with a slight twist of my wrist and...
299.
Tonight I found myself in the same situation, Mulan to my left, Mickey sleeping to my right but this time I did my end zone dance after the sweet sound of success. Tonight, I was perfect.
1 comment:
Darwin, you are an amazing human specimen. However after reviewing the grainy photographic evidence and the amazing lack of witnesses to this feat, I am a little concerned about the authenticity of your accomplishment. Furthermore, reviewing your medical charts, I am going to request that the United States Anti-Doping Agency conduct its own investigation before bestowing upon you any heaps of praise and congratulations.
Please accept this tentative, "way to go champ," until your urine and blood tests are confirmed.
Post a Comment