Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Look of Defeat Never Looked So Happy

Since May, Emie and I have been duking it out over an epic bet to see who could go the longest without drinking soda. Tonight it ended with Emie voluntarily drinking some Dr. Pepper and me following suit just a second behind her. It was admittedly a negotiated win for me, but whatev's jack! I'm #1! I'm #1!

I tell you what, when I took that first sip it was wonderful. Feeling the sugar and caffeine go down the hatch and enter the blood stream was thrilling.

I don't know whether I'll drink soda as regularly as before, probably not. But now at least I have things to drink at fast food places besides water and Hi-C.

The photo is of Em as she's opening her soda and realizing that her taste buds were about to see the Dr.

Nice Chargers hat too, right?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: