Ladies and gentlemen, I believe we have a walker!!!!
Yesterday, she took 25 steps from the dishwasher to the kitchen table area-all on her own (no tempting teasing or luring by me or any other third party). She has really started taking at least a few steps on her own from the standing position before she goes off crawling.
She is also loving standing up (without using anything but muscle to pull herself up). She was going through all of Darwin's Pooch Cafe page-a-day calendar and pick each one up, standing up, throwing the paper to the side, and repeating the process.
Then, as if that wasn't enough, by luring her with some goldfish before bed, she took 57 steps!!!!!! That's right, that number is not a typo. Fifty-seven. I decided at that point, it's kinda silly to count the steps, so we have deemed her an official walker!
Now, it is time to prepare for the big 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for Ginny! What a big girl to be walking just a few days shy of the big 0-1! Have a great party!
She is so good at this stuff. I can't wait to see video of this stuff (hint, hint.. I thought it was already uploaded, there goes the rest of my work day). Anyways, Happy birthday Ginny!!!! You are officially 1. We shall celebrate tonight.
Love,
Your favorite Auntie Em
Post a Comment