Ginny, Missi and I drove up to the Bay area to help celebrate the nuptials of our friends Marc & Daisy. We had a great time.
Ginny had a lot of fun meeting her unkies Marc, Suju, Matee, Mike and Thai. She also got to see Aunties Anh and Karen, and Unkies Brad, Van and Chris, again. She surprised me by asking why Unkies Van, Thai and Suju were a little crazier than the rest. I told her that it was cuz of the sauce. She asked "Sauce? What kind of sauce?" I replied, "It ain't apple sauce." She then exhaled a knowing "Oohhhhhh."
;-)
Thankfully, she became distracted with the DJ. In response to him she yelled out "Ohh Yeaahhh!", with a Filipino accent. That darn DJ!
I'm just kidding, Ginny didn't say all those things. But I'm sure she was thinking them.
Below are pix from the ceremony and reception. As you can see both were absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to the happy couple!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ginny is such a little beauty! Was she a good travler for you? CAn't wait to see you again. Let us know the next time your down in SV
Post a Comment