Ginny was the perfect model at her Easter portrait session. Of course, it helps having Mommy, Auntie Em, Dadda, and the Sears photo-guy hopping around and making weird noises to get her to smile.
We also went and visited the Easter Bunny and got a great picture with good ol' Peter Cotton Tail. We ran into him along the bunny trail, hipping and hopping as he waited for Easter to make its way. That photo will have to wait for another blog-post. Until then, Happy Easter to everyone, and enjoy the pictures!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ginny is soooo cute! Love the Black and White Picture of her - totally princessy :)
Anahita
Ginny was just so happy her Aunite Em was there, and bought her more presents, that she was all smiles. She was adorable, you should have video taped the session.
She is ADORABLE!!! And she's getting so big!! We need to see you guys! I bet it was hard to choose a favorite, all the pictures are great and she's so smilely! :)
She is so gorgeous!! I see some of her cousin Elliott in some of her expressions. I can't believe she's 6 months already! I hope she enjoys her First Easter!
--Kathryn
Post a Comment