Sunday, September 14, 2008

Belly Pics

We're getting down to it now...2 weeks away from the estimated due date, so we are officially in the 4 week birthing window (2 weeks before and 2 weeks after the due date). I thought I would share some pictures of my growing belly-it looks and feels the same to me, but everyone has told me it has really grown in the last month and a half. You be the judge.

OK, you actually can't see my belly in this one...


















I'm at the zoo with Darwin, Jessica (taking the pic), Dex and Elliott. This is about a week or two after the July shower.










This is about two weeks later, on August 23, at a family party (for Joshua & Zoey's birthdays). I am, of course, hogging the rocking chair...hehehe...









This is the following weekend (August 30) at a bridal shower for my friend Lindsay.

















This is the following day at California Adventure-outside the Monster's Inc. ride.











And here I am on Main Street, U.S.A.! (Same day).


















This is me last weekend at the September baby shower (which will get its own post shortly).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The timeline confuses me a little and I thought you two take so many more pictures than that. What happened?

Anyway, make sure that Darwin can give directions to the hospital... you know? I'm still figuring out if my sick time applies to that kind of situation, stupid County rules.

-Sarah

Missi said...

I thought we had a lot more pictures too, but I really couldn't find much with my belly showing.

I know Darwin can find his way to the hospital...giving directions is another thing (did you get my email with the directions?)

Anonymous said...

Emilee told me you sent one... but either your email or mine hates me, as I did not get one.

My Sup told me I can use sick time for this sort of occasion. Cool.
-Sarah

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful, Missi! I will be anxiously awaiting the news of OP's arrival. I hope your shower was fun!

--Kathryn

John said...

Hi!! I've been wanting to send you a response, but my email won't let me send out... I'll have to have Lou look at that. Wow!! It's getting close! I'm so excited to meet little OP. You are going to do great Missi, you too Dar! This will be one of the best days of your life! Any signs of comming events? Has the baby dropped yet? I'm SO SO happy for you guys! I'll try and call soon!

XOXO