Here's Alan and Melissa eating some Mexican food and Filipino food- a classic culinary combination that I'm sure baby OP will love!
I teamed up with Jeff in the baby food eating competition. We didn't win even though we probably had the least gross baby food- peaches and bananas. That's ok cuz, Unkie Kuya and Lolo didn't win either.
Missi and I loved all the presents we received. We can't wait till we are able to use them all. Well... I guess using the diapers we got isn't really an activity I'll love but I guess its better than not having them.
As you could probably guess before hand- the theme of the shower was Disney. Lola went all out by getting us some great Disney themed everything! Check out the cakes!
Thank you to everyone who came!
2 comments:
You're welcome :)
-Sarah
So glad you had such a fun party! I'm sorry to miss both showers, but there will be a gift on its way to your door soon! I hope to be back in San Diego by October, so hopefully by then the baby will be here and I can see all of you!
--Kathryn
Post a Comment