Actually, to Missi and my surprise Seaworld has really stepped up a Sesame Street theme. We got to see all the regular characters boogie on down. If you check out their show you'll see Ernie really pop-it and lock-it.
Later, we found duckies. Noah may not have noticed them cuz I kept asking him to look at the camera.
Below is brother Micah with Auntie Missi.
And, here I am with mommy and daddy and some random people after the big drop on the Journey to Atlantis ride.
We had a great day at Seaworld except I forgot to get a huge waffle-cone strawberry sundae. Rookie mistake, that waffle cone sundae is probably the best deal in the park. Next time.
3 comments:
What a fun day at Sea World! Good to know that the Sesame Street part is open now. I'll have to take John. SW just hasn't been the same without the play area!
PS - You're brave going on that ride Dar! It looks scary!
You made good on getting that sundae when you went with us. Where is your blog for when we went to Sea World? You have yet to blog about any visit we have had. OP is going to read this when "it" gets older and they are going to be like, "where were my Aunitie's?"
Love OP's Auntie's,
Emilee and Sarah
I asked Darwin to bring a camera with us to our trip to Sea World, but he didn't want to. So, we have no photographic evidence of our second Sea World trip with OP's aunties... :(
Sorry!
Post a Comment