Thursday, April 3, 2008

I can hear your heart beat...for the very first time!

Okay, okay, unless you are in the right mood, you probably didn't read my title in a sing-song voice like I did (try it again...it's clever, right?)

Yesterday, we had another checkup and got to hear OP's heart beat for the first time. We had seen OP's heart beating on the ultrasound's before so we knew it was there and pumping away, but there is nothing like actually hearing it. It was a fast little swoosh, swoosh heart beat-nice and strong. Occasionally, we would hear a thump in the background-my heart beating. OP's is super fast compared to mine.

Other than that, no big updates to report. The belly is continuing to grow and is starting to become a little more noticeable (especially in my work clothes). We'll have to get a picture up so you can judge for yourself.

More to follow soon!

2 comments:

Missi said...

Since my husband did not get my song reference, I assume the rest of you also did not get it. Any guesses?

Here's your first hint: 1980s

Second hint: Madonna

Third hint: Like a Virgin

If it's still not coming to mind: here's a link to the lyrics of Like a Virgin-look at the last 2 lines.
http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Madonna/Like-A-Virgin.html

John said...

I didn't have the right song in mind, but I was thinking 80's :)

What a great time!! Louis and I were amazed when we first heard Wolfie (AKA John) Such a miracle! I love the updates, but we do need some pictures!! :)